Friday, January 4, 2019

New Year Resolutions - 2019

A part of my brain is in my pen (now, the keyboard); so, unless I pen down some things, they will not sink in.  

So, here comes my list of new year resolutions:
  • Spend more time with kids: My target is at least 30 minutes each day.
  • Read/watch work-related content: My target is at least 1 hour per week. And, this means that I’ll have to sacrifice a part of my time reading my all-time favorite classics to reading/watching something useful for my career.
  • Improve communication: There’s more to effective communication than just speaking fluently - it is communicating the right thing to the right people at the right time. And, I aim at mastering this skill.
  • Stick to my diet and work out: All 12 months of the year – no excuses.
  • Learn swimming: Waiting for summer to begin.
  • Plan for two vacations: One with the entire family and the other with just my better-half.

Let me look back at them towards the end of the year. Till then, wish me good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment