Although the prompt just says that there’s no power, to make it more interesting, I am assuming a situation where you are alone at home after dawn, and everything is dark except for the moonlight.
- Play Antyakshari or sing all your favourite songs aloud. This one is my favourite. I do this even when there’s electricity, just to irritate people around me.. hehe
- Talk to yourself. Talk about your treasured moments, talk about your future, talk about the people you love the most. Talk about what you expect from yourself. If possible, write.
- Phone a friend.
- Dial a wrong number and propose to him/her.
- Just go window shopping. Shop for four hours without spending a penny.
- Talk a stroll in the park nearby.
- Imagine as if you are on the stage facing thousands of audiences, who are eagerly waiting for your performance. Now perform. It can be a dance, a song, a speech, poetry, magic, or anything that fancies you.
- Play with your neighbouring kids, or chat with your neighbours.
- Blindfold yourself, and cook your favourite recipe. Since it’s already dark, you don’t need to really blindfold yourself, I guess.
- Make shadows with your fingers focussed by moonlight.
- Dress up like a devil. Wear white clothes, let your hair loose, hold a candle, etc, and scare your neighbours.
- Sing a pathetic song in a terrible voice, record it, and send it to your best buddies, without letting them know that it’s you.
What would you do when there’s no power? I hope nobody is going to try #11 and #12 on me! :D