Saturday, January 25, 2014

An Eventful Day

M soooo excited!!!! M gonna write about three people who made my day yesterday.
When I had informed my colleague, Ravi, that I wanted to visit the ATM branch that was about a 15min walk from office, he offered to drop me on his bike. How sweet! I felt good for the offer, but I do not seek anybody’s help unless I need it. So, I postponed my visit to another day. I wondered that had our roles been reversed, would I offer the same help to a colleague or a friend?

Another colleague, Kishore, dropped me home while returning from office yesterday. I had a meeting in 30min, and this guy was concerned whether I would be able to make it. So, instead of just leaving me on the main road, he came out of his way to drop me at my doorstep. Wow!

I was already feeling very good about having found such kind friends in a short period of time, and, to add to my joys, I got a bumper offer. Guess what? Dad visited me!!!! A surprise visit! I could not speak anything for a few minutes, imagine! He said, “I visited Chennai at a quick notice. I wanted to see you, and so, instead of taking the train back to Vizag, I got into the Bangalore train, just to see you, dear.” After hearing this, I had to fight back my tears of joy to look normal. But the smile on my face wouldn’t go away.

Last night I was tossing in bed for a long time, still grinning. Out of excitement, I just could not sleep! Wowwwwwww!!

No comments:

Post a Comment